Every month we’ll be visiting and reviewing a different venue in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding area. Couples that want a specific venue reviewed are encouraged to write us and we’ll add it to the list! Comment below with any questions or comments you might have and we’ll be happy to help you further! Enjoy this month’s venue review!
August Venue: The Wurlitzer Building
908 Niagara Falls Blvd. N. Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Beautiful rooms for the couples that want elegance with the rustic feel.
- 1 room upstairs, The Tower Room, (fits up to 150) with an entrance in the middle of the building.
- There is a piano right by the entrance of the room and prior to guest walking up the stairs. If you know a piano player … key time to let their musical beauty dazzle the guest!
- 1 room downstairs, The Wurlitzer Room, (fits up to 300) with it’s own private entrance and amazing outside patio!
- Bridal Suite and private bathrooms with each banquet room.
- Elegant built in bars in each room.
- With such a beautiful venue sometimes food is forgotten about … not here! Rumor has it the food is “impeccable”!
- No hassle drop off and pick up of supplies, the staff will set up and clean up the decor!
- Parking is not an issue with the large parking lot in front of the building.
Things to think about:
- The venue is very popular and is booking quickly. Per Don Warfe the General Manager of Events, they are 90% booked for 2020. If you are interested, make sure you get a time booked to check out the venue ASAP.
If you’re interested in scheduling time to visit, let us know at K Marie! Have other vendors that you’re interested in working with or rather have an idea and need us to find your dream team? We’re here from start to finish – we’re excited and passionate to make your dream day come to life!