We’ve been busy visiting as many venue visits as possible before Buffalo weather puts a damper on our schedules. September we’re reviewing Hayloft In The Grove! We’re excited to share with you the details of the venue from an insider perspective!
Enjoy this month’s venue review!
September Venue: HayLoft In The Grove
11736 Big Tree Rd, East Aurora, NY 14052
- The grounds are beautiful and allow for a very airy open wedding!
- 2 Ceremony spaces:
- Outdoor ceremony space with built in speakers and BONUS: Chairs are included.
- Indoor ceremony space that is reminiscent of a chapel. Perfect for couples that are looking for a airy/farmhouse wedding but like the serenity of a church.
- Overnight stay available for the bridal party onsite! This can double as a getting ready area for the bride and bridesmaids.
- The office transforms into an area for the groom and groomsmen to get ready! Complete with a kitchen, bathrooms, outdoor patio and a large screen TV (Sunday wedding in the fall? Why not toss the Bills game on!)
- Reception area: Awesome outdoor “courtyard”, built in bar, DJ set ups downstairs and upstairs and ADA accessible with a natural ramp.
- All decor available in house – Out of town couples … dream come true for this one stop shop! Also this makes it easier so no need for drop off or big up of your own items.
- Parking is not an issue as there is plenty of it.
Things to think about:
- Dinner is held downstairs while cocktail hour and post-dinner dancing is upstairs. This separates the two very nicely, however if you were looking for a more cocktail style reception this will be something to work into the flow!
- The venue is a beautiful old barn which due to the history does not have air conditioning. Fear not, we were reassured that the large overhead fans and the massive barn doors allow for a breezy airflow.
- Catering has to be arranged, however since the venue has an approved vendor list this makes the search easier to manage.
Couples that want a specific venue reviewed are encouraged to write us and we’ll add it to the list! Comment below with any questions or comments you might have and we’ll be happy to help you further!